GOOD // SWEAT StrengthShop Good Eats
GOOD // SWEAT STRENGTH – just in time to start the new year right.
Build strength, gain confidence in the gym, and establish the foundation of your strength training routine with proper form and all the tips along the way from your virtual trainer. This progressive, 8-week program was designed to increase lean muscle mass week-by-week in a gym setting. This program is for all fitness levels, and will have you loving your workout routine and wanting more each week!
G//S STRENGTH is a digital download designed to get you in the best shape of your life, and includes:
- 40 strength-based progressive workouts (5 structured workouts per week: Lower Body 1, Pull Day, Rest Day, Push Day, Lower Body 2, Cardio & Core, Rest Day)
- Requires access to: squat rack, cable machine, Recreation Sweat 3-piece glute bands, Power Bands and Gym Bundle found at recreationsweat.com. It can be modified without the machines using the bands, though you will get the absolute most out of the guide with all equipment listed
- Tools to set goals and track your progress
- Deep dive on gym equipment (Tutorial videos on a squat rack and cable machine) and gym etiquette
- Video library to demonstrate form and best practice for every move throughout the program
- Nutrition information to support muscle growth
- Access to a community of thousands of like-minded members (link on the resources page inside your ebook)
These workouts are efficient and exactly what I need to up my fitness level. The videos provided are also super helpful. Each week I look forward to seeing my progress. This program makes it easy to track. Looking forward to getting stronger and more confident!
Feel so strong and so easy to follow! LOVE IT!
This program is life changing! The workouts are the perfect amount of time which is important to a mom of 3. My husband and I are both doing the program and plan to do it over and over again. We have both lost inches on our arms, legs, waist and hips and we are only half way through. It is so worth the price and it’s my favorite program yet!
Love that this guide got me into the gym - that alone is invaluable. However, as a newcomer to the gym, I wish the sets didn’t have me running around the machines so much. Would be great for a home gym, but a public gym is too spread out for the sets to make sense. Secondly, I wish there were weight suggestions based on level of fitness. It just says “start light” but that could mean lots of things? I’m three weeks in and still not sure if I’m going too hard or too light and wish I had some sort of way to track if I’m properly adjusting my weight for optimum results.
Highly motivated by this guide. Something I am finally sticking to. The ease into progressive overload is what is different than anything else I’ve ever tried. So grateful for this guide. I feel great!