GOOD // SWEAT StrengthShop Good Eats
GOOD // SWEAT STRENGTH – just in time to start the new year right.
Build strength, gain confidence in the gym, and establish the foundation of your strength training routine with proper form and all the tips along the way from your virtual trainer. This progressive, 8-week program was designed to increase lean muscle mass week-by-week in a gym setting. This program is for all fitness levels, and will have you loving your workout routine and wanting more each week!
G//S STRENGTH is a digital download designed to get you in the best shape of your life, and includes:
- 40 strength-based progressive workouts (5 structured workouts per week: Lower Body 1, Pull Day, Rest Day, Push Day, Lower Body 2, Cardio & Core, Rest Day)
- Requires access to: squat rack, cable machine, Recreation Sweat 3-piece glute bands, Power Bands and Gym Bundle found at recreationsweat.com. It can be modified without the machines using the bands, though you will get the absolute most out of the guide with all equipment listed
- Tools to set goals and track your progress
- Deep dive on gym equipment (Tutorial videos on a squat rack and cable machine) and gym etiquette
- Video library to demonstrate form and best practice for every move throughout the program
- Nutrition information to support muscle growth
- Access to a community of thousands of like-minded members (link on the resources page inside your ebook)
I have all of Rachael’s workout guides and this one has made me the strongest of them all. (They are all amazing though). I’m on my second round of this guide, back to back, and I’m blown away by the weight I can lift, squat and bench! Thank you Rachael for keeping the workouts different, fun and continuing to help me challenge myself!
Just started 2 weeks ago and I freakin love this guide already!! I love going into the gym confident with what I’m going to be doing and love that I’m in and out of the gym under an hour and got a good sweat in. Couldn’t recommend enough :)
This was my first time sticking to a program for a full 8 weeks! I love the way it's structured, and although others may have found it too repetitive, I liked that the format and exercises were consistent and that I didn't have new information constantly being thrown at me. I was able to complete the workouts in a mangeable amount of time and definitely got stronger throughout the program! I will 100% be repeating it and can see myself using it to structure programs for my own clients as well.
These workouts keep me MOTIVATED! You start off slow and work your way up. I love the set up. It’s a great program to follow. I recently finished 2.0 and loved that as well. She has some delicious recipes too!