GOOD // SWEAT Strength Guide 1.0Shop Good Eats
GOOD // SWEAT STRENGTH, My FIRST Gym-Based Progressive Overload Program
Build strength, gain confidence in the gym, and establish the foundation of your strength training routine with proper form and all the tips along the way from your virtual trainer, Rachael DeVaux, RD, PES. This progressive, 8-week program was designed to increase lean muscle mass week-by-week in a gym setting. This program is for all fitness levels, and will have you loving your workout routine and wanting more each week! It's been the program that has gotten me in the best shape of my life.
GOOD // SWEAT STRENGTH is a digital download and includes:
- 40 strength-based progressive workouts (5 structured workouts per week: Lower Body 1, Pull Day, Rest Day, Push Day, Lower Body 2, Cardio & Core, Rest Day)
- Tools to set goals and track your progress
- Deep dive on gym equipment (Tutorial videos on a squat rack and cable machine) and gym etiquette
- Video library to demonstrate form and best practice for every move throughout the program
- Nutrition information to support muscle growth
- Access to a community of thousands of like-minded members (link on the resources page inside your ebook)
EQUIPMENT NEEDED (yes, this program can be modified without the squat rack and cable machine, though you will get the absolute most out of the guide with all the equipment listed below):
- Squat rack or Smith machine
- Cable machine (can be modified with Power Bands)
- 3-piece Resistance Glute Band set
- Power Bands
- Gym Bundle (optional if your gym already has)
BLOG RESOURCES (click below)
**All digital guides are final sale.
I have only been following the strength guide for two weeks but I am loving it. The work outs are concise, easy to follow and usually no longer than 40 minutes. I feel so motivated to achieve all my goals, and have been more motivated to eat healthy and stick to it!
I haven’t been to the gym in about four years. I’ve thought about it so many times but I never knew what to do and where to start until I bought this guide. I’m finishing up my first week of the Strength Guide and it’s perfect! I love the tutorials on how to do everything, I think the order of the days that switch from upper body/lower body/abs&cardio are set up great (it gives me time to stretch and not be so sore by the time the second workout comes around) and the information about workouts and nutrition is so helpful. I love this guide and I’m just wishing I bought it sooner! Thank you Rachel for creating this guide to help us feel confident and strong!
Thank you!! This workout guide helped me bounce back from having a baby 🔥🔥
I pulled the trigger on buying this guide in April and have completed it multiple times since. This is the longest I have been consistent with working out. I have never experienced burn out with this guide, and I now look forward to exercising, which I never thought I'd say. I love the strength circuits, the length of each work out, and the consistency. Some of the exercises in the last circuit are not my favorite so I will skip those sometimes but otherwise I absolutely love this guide. I look forward to completing 2.0, especially since the circuits will be at the same machine (huge win!).
I recommend this to everybody! The nutrition section also helped change my habits as I now focus on protein, which I never did before.
Great guide but at this price I would expect to have a video in as instructions vs having to shlep a book to the gym.