GOOD // SWEAT STRENGTH Level Up 2.0Shop Good Eats
GOOD // SWEAT Level Up is the second edition of my gym guide series. This guide builds off of my previous gym guide, so I recommend completing it in order. Get ready to Level Up.
Inside the PDF guide (this is a digital download)
- 8 weeks of workouts, 40 total strength-based progressive workouts
- Rotating weekly split including 1 Lower Body, 1 Push Day, 1 Pull Day, 1 Cardio + Core, 1 Targeted Muscle Group, and 2 Rest Days
- Video library for exercise and form demonstrations, modifications, Upper Body activation/warm-up, Lower Body activation/warm-up
- Goal setting tools, weekly accountability to keep you on track, and space and prompts to take notes and document your progress
What’s new since GOOD // SWEAT Strength?
- Workouts now optimize ANY gym layout, using only 1 piece of equipment per circuit, making your workout more efficient
- More education on strength training, including a 4-Rep Max test to determine which weights to lift week over week to maximize the program
- Three 30-minute Mini Podcasts to help answer common questions and offer expert advice, including two physical therapists (@docjenfit and @dangiordanodpt) and one celebrity nutritionist (@bewellbykelly)
- NEW ON-DEMAND workout with me in the gym! Let’s do the first workout together
- Squat rack or Smith machine
- Cable machine (can be modified, if needed, with Power Bands)
- 3-piece Resistance Glute Band set
- Power Bands
- Gym Bundle (optional if your gym already has)
BLOG RESOURCES (click below)
**All digital guides are final sale.
I have LOVED Strength Level Up 2.0! The guide is so informative, and the youtube videos showing all of the exercises are so helpful. I already feel stronger after just 3 weeks. I also feel more confident in the gym with all of the equipment. I used to just do cardio, and this guide has really gotten me into strength training. I love the tips going into each week too! Can't recommend enough!
I am absolutely loving this guide already! I was so happy with my results from the first strength guide and I can’t wait to build on with Level Up 2.0!
GOOD // SWEAT STRENGTH Level Up 2.0
I am 2 days through the 2.0 level up guide and so far am enjoying the workouts and I'm actually kind of sore after! I really like the layout, the circuits, and the total time it takes to complete is perfect! Especially if you live a busy life, but want to carve out at 25-35 minute window to move!
I haven't checked out the mini-podcasts in the guide yet, but definitely plan to! I think it is a great bonus! Plus, all the workouts are hyperlinked to Rachael's Youtube, so you can watch how the exercise is preformed if you are not quite sure or if you want to make sure you have correct form!
I loved her first Strength Guide and I know that once I get done with 2.0 I am going to love this even more!
Great guide! Rachael thought about everything!! It’s easy to follow and love the tutorials! I also really liked the first on demand video!! It brought me back to the original days!! Thank you!!