GOOD // SWEAT Strength GuideShop Good Eats
GOOD // SWEAT STRENGTH
Build strength, gain confidence in the gym, and establish the foundation of your strength training routine with proper form and all the tips along the way from your virtual trainer, Rachael DeVaux, RD, PES. This progressive, 8-week program was designed to increase lean muscle mass week-by-week in a gym setting. This program is for all fitness levels, and will have you loving your workout routine and wanting more each week! It's been the program that has gotten me in the best shape of my life.
GOOD // SWEAT STRENGTH is a digital download and includes:
- 40 strength-based progressive workouts (5 structured workouts per week: Lower Body 1, Pull Day, Rest Day, Push Day, Lower Body 2, Cardio & Core, Rest Day)
- Tools to set goals and track your progress
- Deep dive on gym equipment (Tutorial videos on a squat rack and cable machine) and gym etiquette
- Video library to demonstrate form and best practice for every move throughout the program
- Nutrition information to support muscle growth
- Access to a community of thousands of like-minded members (link on the resources page inside your ebook)
EQUIPMENT NEEDED (yes, this program can be modified without the squat rack and cable machine, though you will get the absolute most out of the guide with all the equipment listed below):
- Squat rack or Smith machine
- Cable machine (can be modified with Power Bands)
- 3-piece Resistance Glute Band set
- Power Bands
- Gym Bundle (optional if your gym already has)
All digital guides are final sale.
I was hesitant to buy the guide cause I already pay for an expensive gym. I finally pulled the trigger to get some structure into my routine and I 100% recommend it. The workouts have variation yet the main exercises week after week stay the same, which is nice because if it's leg day #1 I can mentally prepare for the workout. I use to do mostly HIIT workouts and I've seen such improvement switching to strength and I have less burn out with these styled workouts. Great guide!!
I am so enjoying this guide! I love the structure, sense of accomplishment I feel, and variety of workouts the guide provides. It feels so good to be working out in an intentional way!!
I'm on week 2 of the strength guide and I'm loving it! I've worked out for years but had lost enthusiasm and wasn't seeing results and the guide has been so useful for getting interested in working out again and I'm actually excited to go to the gym. Definitely seeing results already!
Finishing week 2 of this guide and I am loving it! I swear I’m seeing results already!!
Literally on week 2 and feel great! So much more energized, way more toned, and am having fun! Most programs get boring and redundant while this one is wonderful and always keeps changing !