GOOD // SWEAT STRENGTH BUNDLEShop Good Eats
Build strength, gain confidence in the gym, establish the foundation of your strength training routine and get in the best shape of your life. My GOOD // SWEAT Strength series was designed to increase lean muscle mass week-by-week in a gym setting. This program is for all fitness levels, and will have you loving your workout routine and wanting more each week!
GOOD // SWEAT STRENGTH BUNDLE is a digital download and includes:
- 2 gym-based guides: 16 weeks to get your strongest including 80 strength-based progressive workouts
- Tools to set goals and track your progress
- Deep dive on gym equipment (Tutorial videos on a squat rack and cable machine) and gym etiquette
- Video library to demonstrate form and best practice for every move throughout the program
- Nutrition information to support muscle growth
- Access to a community of thousands of like-minded members (link on the resources page inside your ebook)
- Workouts now optimize ANY gym layout, using only 1 piece of equipment per circuit, making your workout more efficient
- More education on strength training, including a 4-Rep Max test to determine which weights to lift week over week to maximize the program
- 4 Mini Podcasts to help answer common questions and offer expert advice, including two physical therapists, one celebrity nutritionist and a past performance trainer for the NY Knicks
- NEW ON-DEMAND workout with me in the gym! Let’s do the first workout together
EQUIPMENT NEEDED (yes, this program can be modified without the squat rack and cable machine, though you will get the absolute most out of the guide with all the equipment listed below):
- Squat rack or Smith machine
- Cable machine (can be modified with Power Bands)
- 3-piece Resistance Glute Band set
- Power Bands
- Gym Bundle (optional if your gym already has)
All digital guides are final sale.
I just started week 3 and loving it so far! I already enjoy working out. But it is annoying figuring out what to do everyday. With these programs I don’t have to think about anything but getting to the gym!
Thanks so much! ✨