GOOD // SWEAT At-Home OVERTIMEShop Good Eats
Introducing GOOD SWEAT // At-Home OVERTIME & the chance to keep it going with WEEKS 07-10! So many of you have gotten through the original WEEKS 01-06 of the program and as your virtual trainer, I'm here to push you to your max! You're stronger than you think and I'm certain you'll become more confident in yourself both mentally and physically as the weeks of this program advance. This four week challenge is an extension of the first guide and will continue to be progressively more difficult each week! So if you haven't already completed GOOD SWEAT // At - Home, I highly encourage you to go back and complete WEEKS 01-06 so you can build up to the intensity of OVERTIME. Plus, don't forget that my nutrition guide lives in the original At-Home program! :)
What you’ll receive:
– 20 brand new advanced workouts
– step-by-step workouts with photo and video demo of each exercise
– workouts using only two weights and a chair/bench
– the same video guides to upper and lower body stretch routines as in Weeks 01-06
– weekly CHALLENGE workouts to push yourself and keep things spicy
– weekly goal printouts to keep yourself accountable
– access to a private Facebook community to help you stay motivated and supported, including chats from me & LIVE workouts straight from the guide!
I like the goodsweat workouts but these take about an hour which is difficult to schedule. I would prefer a guide with more ~30 min options! Overall these workouts also felt more repetitive in structure and moves than previous guides.
OT is the perfect extension to keep challenging yourself after the good sweat program --- love love love these workouts. Thank you, Rachael!!
Rachel's Good Sweat is hands down the best, most positive, motivating workout program I've come across, I've been doing it since April 2020. Not to mention that its really an incredible value, you get all of the live workouts which are amazing with the ebook purchase!
The overtime workouts are exciting and challenging, and always keep you coming back for more. This was the motivation I needed after finishing the first 6 weeks! I love that you can do these workouts from the smallest space and they still feel so effective.
This is a great extension to Good Sweat 1.0! Just like the first guide, the workouts are progressive, and they are KILLER! I frequently go back to this program for a quick 4 weeks to kick my booty back into shape. Can't recommend it enough.